Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 20...a bit late and headaches

My day 20 update is late because Andy and I went away for a much needed weekend getaway (happy anniversary to us!). I love being on vacation...makes me never want to work again!

I've been eating fairly well but not exercising as much as I should be. I've been feeling really tired and lethargic and have been since I was sick a month ago. Yesterday I had another awful headache which kept me in bed all day accompanied with the chills, nausea, etc. I'm certain I'm not pregnant so it's coming from somewhere else.

I've been to the neurologist who sent me for an MRI. He says the headaches aren't migraines and is sending me for another test.

The first really bad headache found me sick and dizzy while driving. After the ambulance took me to the hospital and treated the symptoms I was sick for a few days after from side effects from the strong drugs. I felt better for a day and then was in bed for four more days too weak to do anything. I want to get to the root of this mess...

Andy thinks I'm going crazy. I almost agree with him. Our apartment has black mold so I've been researching black mold toxicity which he thinks is making me crazy.

Anyway, that's me lately. Other than that I am trying to enjoy my vacation. We are flying to Minneapolis this weekend to spend some time with Andy's brother and his wife. We are looking forward to it.

No comments: