Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 10

I did well today because I committed to writing this blog entry today.

I ran my three mile run on my country road this morning. The weather was nice and cool thanks to the bad storm we had last night.

This next week needs to be better than the past week or else I won't lose any weight. I did lose a pound this week but I'll never make my goal at only one pound per every ten days.

One of the problems is that I have been so busy with work (which is nothing new). When I get tired, stressed, or frustrated I tend to not care. I eat what I want since I'm an emotional eater.

Andy and I were planning on going to see a movie last Friday and then decided on the way to the theater to rent a movie from Red Box instead. This was much cheaper but the problem was that Red Box is right in front of the supermarket. We ended up going in to the supermarket and buying a bunch of junk food--and eating it! I gave the mint Oreos away after I ate a few but I still have the rest of that junk in the house.

I have still been feeling really tired. This is left over from when I was sick a few weeks ago. Feeling tired leaves me unmotivated to go to the gym. I did make it a few times over the past ten days, but it's still less than I normally go.

Let's see what the next ten days bring!

No comments: