Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hidden blessings

Have you ever had something happen in your life that just didn't make logical sense at the time?

It's in these times that God reminds us that He made us in His image and that his promises are true. He is faithful and He will take care of us. God is in control.

As busy as I am I need to make sure that I take time for myself. It can be kind of difficult when I am driving two hours each way to work a few times a week and when I feel like I just can't catch my breath with the workload, let alone sleep a full night or make it to the gym.

But guess what? The work will still be there the next day.

I am going for a run in the morning before work and I am going to enjoy it. I am vowing to not think about everything that needs to be done during the day, but to just spend some time with God as I figure out a new route to run. I bought some new running shoes last week and I want to try them out.

I am counting it all joy. This is a hidden blessing.

No comments: