Sunday, January 25, 2009

HIIT

I started interval training this past week. At the moment it's an eight week program. We'll see how it goes.

I voiced my frustrations to the fitness consultant/trainer/guru at the gym and she came up with this interval training idea.

Basically I workout out less time, but use the time more wisely. I've done something similar in the past.

She also added more stuff on the ball and less free weight stuff. I like the ball.

The most difficult thing for me at the moment are the chin-ups. My upper arms are weak.

There are times in life when the Lord calls us to re-focus on Him so that we can be more productive with our time. We may be working for him (as I am full-time) but we need an adjustment here or there. As I take these next eight weeks to re-energize my workout routine I am also re-focusing on the Lord. May you do the same.

No comments: