Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go?

I have been realizing lately that I run out of time whether I'm home, working, with friends, or at the gym, so where does the time go?

There are some days at the gym when I look at the clock and realize that I am really behind in my workout and I don't really know why. I guess I start day dreaming or something, or worse yet, I run into someone I know who wants to socialize more than workout (and it annoys me!).

I am faced with the decision to not finish what I have planned at the gym for the day, or spend more time there. Spending more time at the gym is always an option, but it just means that I have less time for the other things that I need to get done.

I am going to try and be more efficient with my workout time. I spoke with my fitness consultant and she thinks that I should start interval training. I think I will.

Where does the time go when a person does not have a personal relationship with the saviour of mankind? Have you ever met someone who wishes they could turn back the clock, or has no idea what happened to the past ten or twenty years?

We can't get the time back. What we can do is make the best of the time we do have and spend it wisely. Time is a precious gift. And it's fleeting. Use it wisely.

No comments: