Friday, November 14, 2008

Help with arms...?

I'm about to head to the gym and I feel good about it.

I need help with my arms. I want them to be scultped and not necessarily "toned" like a man's. I still want to look like a girl. My arms (triceps) are too flabby for me. I have a strapless dress to wear in a few months and I currently don't like how my arms look in it.

I've asked some other people what they think I should do and what they've told me has just left me a little confused.

Any suggestions?

I currently use free weights at a low weight and do repetitious exercises (for biceps and triceps). I only do it maybe twice a week. I was doing them more than that and was told not to do it too much. I also swim and if I push myself I feel it in my arms the next day.

Any advice? Suggestions are more than welcome.

No comments: