Monday, January 9, 2012

REfocus

Every once and a while I just need to re-focus and prioritize.

I need to get to bed earlier and do my devotions EVERY DAY. I'm craving it. I need it. Not some short little devotional (I do fine with that on the Kindle) but some knee deep time with my savior.

Being exhausted is my own fault. I could go to bed when the baby goes to bed but then what about everything else that's fighting for my frazzled attention?

Running another half marathon in the middle of March is still my goal but I need to actually run to do it.

I have half knit projects that need to be finished and last night I just HAD to try out my new cookie press resulting in way too many cookies for us to eat (I brought them to work) and a stomach ache this morning from eating raw cookie dough.

I am self-sabotaging myself. Time to stop. Time to focus.

An accountability partner will help--and I am thankful for her.

A loving husband who tells me, "go to bed! You are cranky and annoying" helps.

A desperate need for holiness helps.

Let's do this! :-)









No comments: