Friday, February 20, 2009

Bosu Ball


I unfortunately had to take an entire week off from the gym. I was really sick. I slept a lot, which was nice. I am behind in the interval training as a result and am repeating the week I did before I got sick.

I am getting back into my routine and needed something to do today inbetween interval days. I decided to do a bosu ball video. The bosu is always sitting alone in the cardio room at the gym. I've never seen anyone use it seriously, just goofing off. I don't like workout videos a lot, so I thought I would give this one a try.

I learned a lot, mainly that the thing is called a "bosu." I learned that it's hard! I am venturing that it is really good for the lower body as you are constantly shifting and moving in an attempt to keep your balance. You really feel whatever you are doing with it almost immediately, which I like.

I'll try it again some time next week.

No comments: