Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting back on track...

I had a rough week last week both physically and spiritually. I am ready to get back on track. I need to focus. I did exercise, but not as much as I am suppsed to. I made a lot of excuses, and even worse, I ate very poorly in an attempt to "feed" my cravings. What I crave, truly, is a more wholistic life-more of God, more of life, health, wellness, etc.

I am posting this blog as a confession that I am getting back on track. Lord, please help me.

Phil 1:6 states loosely that "He that began a good work in you will see it through to completion."

1 comment:

- said...

Way to pick yourself up and keep going! We all have rough weeks. Those who reach their goals keep trying, don't lose heart, and stick with it even in the hard times. There is a community of like minded Christians at Faith First Fitness who are "pursuing genuine faith and lifelong fitness" together. The best part is the fellowship and community there which helps a lot in the down times!