Monday, October 25, 2010

Running in the rain?

I haven't written in a while because the past month has been crazy (a real shocker, I know). We had to let an employee go so for the past month I have been handling all the finances for our building in addition to everything else. It's been...tiring.

I have, for the most part, kept up with running.

Until last week when I came 8 miles short and ran on the treadmill twice instead of outside where I need to be running.

This morning I started out determined to keep up with the mileage.

But it started to rain.

So I ran 6 miles on the treadmill. The problem is that it's supposed to be storming in the morning every day this week so I have to decided whether I am going to run on the treadmill, in the rain in the dark, or move the run to later in the day (which never works out well for me). It's already extremely dark in the wee hours of the morning so the cloudy skies aren't much of a help.

I am determined to stay focused with this half marathon goal.

No comments: